Tesco Stronger Starts supports thousands of local community projects and good causes across the UK and are looking for applications from North Wales.
The scheme is open to all schools, registered charities and not-for-profit organisations, with priority given to projects that provide food and support to young people. Examples of eligible applications with a focus on food security, children and young people could be:
- A school providing pupils with food for breakfast clubs or snacks throughout the day.
- A school wanting to buy equipment for outdoor or indoor activities.
- A school wanting to develop a food growing area.
- A school supporting an after school club.
- A voluntary organisation working with families to run a food bank.
- An organisation addressing holiday hunger.
- A healthy eating project that supports families to cook healthy meals on a budget.
- A Brownie or Scout group needing funding for new play equipment or activities.
Nominate and support a local project that matters to you.
We welcome nominations from Tesco customers and colleagues, you can nominate projects for a Tesco Stronger Start grant and vote in-store for shortlisted projects. Help us fund the projects that really matter to you.
Grants are awarded through a public vote in store, the 1st place project will be awarded a maximum available amount of £1500, with £1000 and £500 also available for 2nd and 3rd places.
If you would like to apply visit the website HERE which includes the online application form.
For more information, and an informal discussion about the grant contact us on 01978 757 524 / [email protected]