Donate your unwanted items
Have you any household items that you are replacing or think that they are too good to throw away? Call us on 01352 734111 and we will collect them FREE OF CHARGE.
Please make sure items are fit for reuse and in the case of upholstered items (sofas and mattresses etc) they must have the relevant fire labels attached. If you are not sure what this looks like then please click here.
We refurbish your unwanted items (must be fit for re use and in reasonable condition) and sell them at our furniture showrooms.
- 1988 Fire Safety Label attached (labels can be viewed above)
- Cosmetically & structurally sound - no rips or tears
- Mattresses clean and unmarked
- Furniture to be in sound condition, minor repairs can be undertaken
- Wall Units under 4ft in width
- Flat Pack Furniture – Solid Wood Only - we cannot take chipboard / MDF
- No cracks or frame damage
- No bends, buckles to wheels or broken spokes
- Brakes function
- Tyres not excessively worn
- Chain is not excessively rusty
- Saddle and handlebars are not excessively worn
- White Goods - Cosmetically fit for re-use and repairable
- Tumble Dryers – Due to Manufacturers recall we can only take donations of the following
- Candy, Bosch, Hoover, White Knight & Zanussi
If in doubt photographs can be emailed to [email protected]
Gift Aid Information
If you are a UK taxpayer and are donating to us we can claim an extra 25% back from the UK Government at NO cost to you, for more information see below: