A stepped approach for young people to develop thier personal skills and gain qualifications.
Groundwork North Wales working together in partnership with the Caia Park Partnership, Wrexham County Council and the Brymbo Heritage Trust have developed a stepped approach for young people to develop their personal skills and gain qualifications.
STEP 1 CAIA PARK PARTNERSHIP
- Initiate first contact and WEST assessment
- Agree action plan with participant
- Mentoring Package
STEP 2 GROUNDWORK NORTH WALES
- Life Skills Courses
- L1 Agored Cymru Personal Development course
- Work related and/or practical based qualifications
- Adhoc formal courses
- Sector specific Route to Courses
- Volunteering opportunities with the Brymbo Heritage Trust
Life Skills: Until face to face, practical group activity sessions can resume; why not join in with our online Personal Development sessions. This accredited course will benefit young people who:
- Want to enhance their CV
- Boost their confidence and personal skills
- Are looking for something positive to pass time whilst at home
- Want to do something sociable
The course will be relaxed, fun and practical. Using a mix of theory and practical activities, games and challenges. Accredited topics including decision making, resilience skills, interpersonal skills and building confidence & self esteem. Participants will receive a course ‘Welcome Pack’ and resources for each session.
Groundwork North Wales Lisa Jones on 01978 757 524 or [email protected]
Caia Park Partnership [email protected]