TOYOTA DRIVE is an employment focused course for young people (16 - 24) who are ready for work and live in Flintshire.
Groundwork North Wales, in partnership with Toyota Manufacturing UK and Flintshire County Council, are delivering Toyota Drive a programme creating new opportunities for young people (aged 16-24) to join a 10-week course and receive support with work placements and entry to employment.
This project will provide participants with:
- Intense Employability Refresher - CV Building, Interview Skills and Job Application support.
- Work placement opportunities in Flintshire.
- Bespoke support tailored to each individual's employment needs, e.g. Driving Theory Test session and an introduction driving lesson.
- Travel and subsistence expenses and interview clothing discretionary fund available.
- Accredited training to include bike maintenance and cycling safety training with the opportunity to have a recycled bike if practicable for their journey.
For more information on the project please contact Lisa Jones, Project Manager: [email protected] 01978 757524