Roots 2 Skills is a 16 week programme for over 25’s offering bespoke mentoring and support which will encourage and enable participants to make life changes that could motivate, enthuse and support their re-entry into the work place.
For two days (9.30am – 2.30pm) each week
The programme will include:
- Tailored one to one support with participants setting their own goals then working towards achieving them at their own pace
- Working on a community environmental project
- Gaining accredited training and IT skills
Roots 2 Skills is running in Wrexham, Flintshire, Conwy and Gwynedd and is funded through the Welsh Government Innovation Fund. Participants will be registered with Communities for Work and postcode eligibility applies.
For more information or to refer participants –
- Wrexham/Flintshire Lisa Jones 01978 757524 [email protected]
- Conwy/Gwynedd Ellen Williams 01248 673450 [email protected]