Groundwork North Wales is offering residents in North Wales and parts of Shropshire a completely FREE OF CHARGE service.
This service is called Project LEAP (Local Energy Advice Programme). Project LEAP can help you to save money and keep your home warm and cosy.
A trained advisor can assist in switching energy providers, accessing discounts, reducing water tariffs, fitting small energy efficiency measures and dealing with fuel debt. They can also refer to other agencies for additional support.
How it works
If you're eligible, you will get a FREE home visit from a friendly, qualified Home Energy Advisor. Project LEAP can:
- Install FREE, simple energy saving measures which can save the average household £30 on their energy bills a year.
- Give you day-to-day energy efficiency hints and tips and ensure your heating system is set up to keep you warm and save money.
- Help check if you are on the cheapest energy tariffs - could save you over £280 a year.
- Arrange a FREE telephone advice service to help with benefits, debt and other money problems.
- Refer you for further energy efficiency improvements, such as loft insulation or a new boiler.
TO QUALIFY, YOU MUST LIVE IN WREXHAM, FLINTSHIRE, CONWY,DENBIGHSHIRE OR GWYNEDD, YNYS MON AND LIMITED AREAS OF SHROPSHIRE AND NORTH POWYS AND FIT INTO ONE OF THESE CRITERIA;
*Limited offer subject to availability*
Please contact Jo Woodward at Groundwork North Wales for more information or to book an appointment on 01978 757524 or email [email protected]