Next Steps is our Children in Need project that works with young people under 18 allowing them to grow and develop new skills and confidence.
Our Next Steps programme aims to promote positive emotional health, confidence-building and self-belief, through strong mentor engagement. The programme encourages participants to focus on improving their health and well-being, to live safer, and be more responsible in their attitudes and lives. This allows young people to grow and experience positive change in the future.
Support activities are available through online & virtual session, and face to face activities (all face to face activities are Covid Secure).
Be part of something different
- 1 day per week on the project
- Improve or learn new skills
- Try new things you wouldn't normally have a go at
- Find a new hobby and discover hidden talents
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Gain a qualification without even realising!
- Work on real-life community projects (Gardening, general maintenance, painting etc)
- Arts/crafts, woodwork, upcycling, mural painting, cooking & baking
- Health and wellbeing, money management and team building
- One to one support with any everyday issues you may be dealing with your personal life
Contact Aaron on 01978 757 524 [email protected]
Download the info HERE