We are looking for a Part Time cleaner to join our Bangor team.
Hours of work - 4 hours per week over 2 days - Wednesday and Friday with the occasional additional hours to facilitate a deep clean.
Times to be agreed outside of daily business arrangements taking place on site.
Salary: Minimum wage (max over 25 £8.72 an hour)*
- The role will work to ensure the office space leased by Groundwork North Wales are cleaned to a high standard
- Previous cleaning experience is expected
- Commitment to achieving high standards of cleanliness and hygiene, as well as safety
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
- General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning
- Relevant health and safety knowledge, COSHH training provided.
For an informal discussion about this role, please contact Lorna Crawshaw on 01978 757524.
Site of Employment - Groundwork North Wales, Unit 5 LIys y Fedwen, Parc Menai, Bangor. LL57 4BL
For further information about this role, please download the job description and person specification HERE
To apply for a position, please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you feel you would be suitable and how you meet the requirements of the person specification, along with the following completed documents:
Completed documents should be returned to [email protected]
Groundwork is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.