Groundwork North Wales are recruiting for the role of Chair.
Groundwork North Wales is a charity committed to improving the social, economic, environment and cultural well-being of Wales. We are fast-changing and ambitious organisation, looking for a Chair to support our development and financial sustainability.
You will share our passion for community welfare and environmental safeguarding and show a keenness for business development and stakeholder engagement.
Key to the effectiveness of this post are:
· Evident success at a senior strategic level
· A sound commercial background
· Significant experience of governance, either as part of a Board or working with governors or trustees
· Demonstrable chairing skills
· A proven appetite for networking and managing stakeholder relationships
To apply for a position, please send a CV and covering letter outlining your reasons for applying and how you meet the above requirements of the role, along with the following completed documents to Debbie Cleverley [email protected]: