Home Energy Efficiency Workshop for Staff and Volunteers
- Where Wrexham Enterprise Hub
- Book 01978 757524 Book Now
Do you work with people in any of the following groups?
Low-income households, whether that's low wage, pension or in receipt of benefits
People with chronic health conditions
People over state pension age
Families with children under 5
Come along to one of our FREE, FUN interactive workshops to find out how we and you can help with...
- How to identify 'Fuel Poor' Households
- Shopping around for a better deal, saving money on Utility Bills
- Identifying Energy Saving Top Tips
- Accessing various schemes for additional help and support
- Making referrals to our award-winning Project LEAP
All sessions last between 60 and 90 minutes, there are FREE refreshments, and we promise absolutely NO DEATH BY POWERPOINT!
Ring Jo on 01978 757524 for more details,